Rentals in Mira Mesa>Question Details

Jose Cisneros, Renter in

WHO'S RENTING OUT THE 3 BROOM/2 BA TOWNHOUSE AT 10959 VIA BANCO IN SAN DIEGO CA 92126?

Asked by Jose Cisneros, Wed Sep 25, 2013

Answers

4
Sinead McAllister’s answer
Not sure, it's not on the MLS :)

Thanks!
​Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ Realtor®

McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL
info@mcallisterhomes.com EMAIL
Jose, you can try the below POC but I'm not sure if it's valid or not. Good Luck. If you are looking for rentals, I can try to help you by going through contacts; otherwise, Craigslist or any other online rental site may be the next step for you. Try contacting property management companies as well. Joe

Utopia Management
Call: (877) 368-0380
Hi Jose,

We have found that Craigslist is your best option for a rental. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by property owners, property management companies and agents alike.

Start by putting your preferred zip code in the search box and then enter the rest of your requirements, including the check boxes for pets if needed. There is also a pull down menu for the type of property you are seeking (apartment, house, etc) Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly.

Beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit in order to see the property. The "owner" usually states they live out of state or out of the country. Other scams involve people stealing pictures from homes for sale and then posting it as a rental with a low rental rate.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA BRE License 01713506
Hi Jose,
I did a quick search of the MLS and the property is not listed for rent on Sandicor. Doing a Google search several real estate website do show it is for rent but to get more information they are requesting the person send a message to the landlord/owner using their site. I did find three other properties in the same zip code available for rent. Please feel free to call or email me for more information.

Thank You,
Fiel Barrow
619-253-4607
fielbarrow@gmail.com