Rentals in 78254>Question Details

Claribel Tro…, Other/Just Looking in Texas

WHERE CAN I FIND APARTMENT WITH SLOW CREDIT IN THIS AREA?

Asked by Claribel Troche, Texas Tue Feb 26, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 78254

Answers

2
Unfortunately you can't search for a specific community based on SLOW CREDIT or any credit score # even if known. Each apartment community has different criteria and would need to be called individually to ask about your credit inquiry. Thats MY job! To take the stress off your search. Let me know what communities your interested in once you search by zip code/price/bedrooms/baths/ect. using the below link. I'll be happy to make the calls for you and set the in person viewing appointments so you find the right place FAST!
please can you respond me because im going to san antonio this weekend i would like to check some apartments thanks
Flag Tue Mar 5, 2013
im interesting in 78254 area 2 bed and 2 bath or 3bed and 2 bath around no more 875 or 900 per month thanks for your help MS Troche
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
HI MR TILLMAN AND INTERESTING IN SOME APARTMENT THAT I SAW IN THE LINK YOU SEND ME PLEASE DO YOU THINK I CAN QUALIFY IN MY SITUATION
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013