Rentals in Portland>Question Details

Denaria Or H…, Renter in Portland, OR

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 3 BD WITH LARGE YARD WE HAVE A LOT OF BONSAI PLANTS WOULD PREFER COUNTRY HOME IF POSSIBLE

Asked by Denaria Or Harold, Portland, OR Sun Oct 6, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Portland

Answers

4
Please check out our website at http://www.carefreeinc.com to view available homes for rent that may fit your needs. Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or to schedule viewings.
It appears you are searching for a rental. I have found craigslist to be a good source for rentals available. Good luck!
Denaria, yoiu have a big open ended question. You don't talk about price or area. I would be glad to help you break it down. The first place to start is with a lender that can give you the price range to look at and then we can go from there to the different priced areas and size of lots or acreage? If you need a great lender email me and I will provide you her information. Thanks for the question. Tom Inglesby, RE/MAX Equity Group
Dear Denaria or Harold,
Have you considered the communities of Clackamas County-Mt Hood? Your money can go a long ways in these areas and the life style opportunities are wonderful. Many people raise a lot of nursery stock around here.
Are you signed with a buyer’s agent? I could be your buyer’s agent if you like.. I have attached some documents for your information. Let’s set an appointment when we can meet and talk about your Real Estate needs and goals.
How about I send you some other listings like this one to consider? Please tell me exactly what you are looking for.
You should check out my testimonials page, on my website, under the drop down under my profile tab, on the left side of the home page. I have a great program to help you find homes and no more hours spent looking online, because My Homefinder Pro will find the ones you want, and send them to your email. This system scours the internet hourly after you or I set up a set criteria or different set criteria for land or homes. This way you’re not missing anything, because it will send you updates and changes to listing status….
Remember, you can log on to my website anytime to perform your own searches of all the listings on the market, save properties, notes, contact me, and more! Enjoy!
Call me anytime at 503-936-2432,
Email me: jewel@oregonrealestatebyjewel.com - Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
I cannot attach items in this format, but send me a personal email or call me. I will Gladly get you info that you need.
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013