Rentals in Simpsonville>Question Details

Jordan Camino, Renter in Mauldin, SC

Veteran and family searching for three bedroom rental in Mauldin/Simpsonville area, suggestions?

Asked by Jordan Camino, Mauldin, SC Sun Sep 15, 2013

Our family is searching for a three bedroom rental in the Mauldin/Simpsonille area. My husband is a disabled Veteran and we are waiting for his paperwork to process through the VA, we have to keep the rent around $750 a month. Does anyone know of anything available or anything that has been on the market for longer than expected and is vacant, where the seller would be willing to rent? We have to move by the first of October and everything in our price range isn't in the best areas. Thanks!

Answers

2
I do recommend you contact a property management company, or a real estate office that deals with home rentals. Possibly an extended stay hotel if you don't want to commit to a yearly lease.
Jordan,
It may be in your best interests to contact a Management company or a Real Estate office that has a rental department. They will have more options or know of a seller willing to rent a property that may be for sale. I hope this helps. Best wishes & thank you for your husband service to our country!
Cordially,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013