Rentals in Scottsdale>Question Details

Pjhazlake, Other/Just Looking in Scottsdale, AZ

Two seniors with a great credit score looking to rent a newer condo in or very near north Scottsdale. Need a large pool for lap swimming, king bed.

Asked by Pjhazlake, Scottsdale, AZ Fri Oct 5, 2012

Expanded basic tv, no pets $2000-2500 per month. Prefer month by month starting nov 1. Need good secure location. Will take excellent care of the property.

Answers

4
Are you looking for something furnished or unfurnished?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
There are so many great areas. Go to http://www.INSTANTRENTERS.COm for your up to the min homes. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss your wants in a home.

Welcome to SCOTTSDALE.

JASON

480-276-2954
Thank you for the detailed introduction! I have a couple ideas of exactly what you are looking for.

Sounds like you would enjoy Terravita (close to Cave Creek), Troon Country Club (off Pima and Happy Valley) or Pinnacle Peak Country Club (closest to the 101 and Kierland Shopping Center). Those are just a couple of my recommendations at the top of the list.

My office is located in Troon North and I -- along with other agents in my office -- specialize in the North Scottsdale communities for resale and rentals.

If you would like help from an agent that will provide you with above and beyond customer service for your rental needs, please email or call me now!

Grant Olsen
612-749-2332
Grant.Olsen@PruAz.com

Prudential Arizona Properties
28190 N. Alma School Rd., Suite 111
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Good Afternoon:

I'd be happy to help you with that request. I just looked in McCormick Ranch (great location--very central Scottsdale) and there were about 20+ furnished rentals at your price point.

My information is below if I can help. Feel free to call or email me and have a wonderful weekend.

Best, Yvonne
--

Yvonne Boutell, ABR®, SRES®
Real Estate Consultant
Mobile: 480-200-6008
Email: yvonne.arizona@gmail.com
Prudential Arizona Properties
Scottsdale Kierland Office
Office Fax: 480-505-6306
"Making Your Dreams a Reality"