Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Chitown Girl, Renter in Chicago, IL

Trying to find a renovated 2bd in Rogers/West Rogers Park at least 1100-1200 sqft between $1050-$1100.

Asked by Chitown Girl, Chicago, IL Sun Apr 7, 2013

So far everything I've seen has been too small/too expensive. Am I asking for too much?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

7
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have in the area
You can actually buy a renovated Rogers Park two bedroom condo with about $5,000 down and your monthly payments would be in the $1050 to $1150 range. In addition, you may be able to get up to a $6,000 from the State of Illinois.

Have you considered buying instead of renting?
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
You know as a renter you may have to adjust your list of have to's or your monthly rent, also be careful to always make sure you find out ahead of time what is ACTUALLY included in the monthly rent, as that
may be very very different from property to property, do you have a parking spot assigned, or is it street parking.... and you may have to search in various areas of the city.....

You may want to connect with a Realtor who is familiar with rentals and could be of assistance to you.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Chitown,

Keep looking. You may find it. Mark says he has one coming up. But a renovated two bedroom in Rogers Park will be closing to $1300-$1600 a month.

Best of luck
I have one coming on the market. Contact me and I can show you before it comes on.
Tough price point. May be best on craigslist.