Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Rememberwhen…, Home Owner in Philadelphia, PA

Trying to find a nice apartment with bad credit

Asked by Rememberwhen76, Philadelphia, PA Mon Aug 6, 2012

Hello, I am going through a Mortgage Release Program and I am looking for an rental in PA. I have been in the Mortgage industry since 1999. My credit was damaged due to three layoffs since 2007. I am working on fixing my credit. My income is good, my background is good, I'm a non-smoker no pets. How can I or where can I find a nice apartment in Philadelphia or county with less then perfect credit. I need a two bedroom.

Answers

7

Please call me. I may be able to assist you. I have a few places in South and Northeast or Southwest Philadelphia that may work for you.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

DJCRE, Inc.
Real Estate Sales, Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
Please email me if you have any apartments in the north east philly I looking to move in June or late May I have bad credit but I have a full time job i make about 1600 a month my boyfriend makes1400 a month his credit is 580 so please help me if you can thank hope to hear from you
Flag Sun Mar 27, 2016
please email me i live in the south philadelphia area and i am looking for an apartment my credit isnt so good sharaimichelle@icloud.com
Flag Thu Jul 31, 2014
please text me 2675881183 i need your help i need rent apt or house for three bedroom
Flag Tue May 28, 2013
Thank you grew up and live in Mt Airy, South and SW is far from my family and depending what part of NE that might be far as well, my son goes to school in Mt Airy I need to stay close.
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012
selling my home, closing in 30 days, relocating to 19050 zip in Pennsylvania , i need a condo for rent...credit is not good...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 5, 2015
Good day, since retiring from the military a year ago in 2014; my credit had plummeted. I only had a disability check to get by on because my paycheck was being distributed for military charges. Now I am trying to get a 2br apartment and is very unsuccessful because of bad credit. Please help!!.
With the economy the way it is there are a lot of people who are in the same boat as you, that's exactly why we're see a lot more renters as opposed to buyers, because credit isn't as heavy a factor in the process, in fact it's at the discretion of the landlord whether it matters at all. Landlords want their properties occupied so as long as you can pay I don't think you need to worry too much about it.
Then please, who can I talk to that is able to rent to me in a respectful and upscale neighborhood without being frowned upon because of my credit. It seems the availabilities that don't have a problem with it is in the high crime or unattractive areas.
Flag Wed Jun 17, 2015
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/3286148174.html

please look at this listing - its in east falls area and is available for immediate rent and its right next to kelly drive.

I am sure you are going to love this area.

Its a new development which is a rarity in philly.We loved living here and moving out only becuase of me and my wife's job

pls call me at 3025889099 and we can discuss

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
You can work with an RE agent or you can look at places on Trulia, Craigslist, etc. I would copy most of your post above and let the landlord know upfront you situation. In this economy I rank job stability and income over bad credit.

Below are some things that will offset no or poor credit:
• In these current economic times having a steady job with good income
• Having money in a checking or savings account
• Can provide a co-signer who owns Real estate
• Rent amount is between 20% to 35% of monthly income (varies by Landlord)
• Can pre-pay rent a few months in advance
• No judgments from other landlords
Maybe I can help. Email me at LawsonRE@gmail.com