Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

McKenzie Pro…,  in Jacksonville, FL

Transferring to Tinker AFB in Jan/Feb 13. We are looking to rent a 3Br/2Ba in a rural setting.

Asked by McKenzie Property Mgmt, Jacksonville, FL Fri May 11, 2012

We are looking to rent a 3Br/2Ba in a rural setting. Acceptable commute is <40 miles. Price range is under 1100/mo. I have tried every rental search site that I know. Should I get in touch with a local management company/realtor to help us find what we need? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Answers

2
C. I. McKenzie,

The Oklahoman is your best bet for Rentals; I have attached the link below. The Sunday addition has the most entries as the Sunday addition is the most subscribed issue.

http://newsok.com/classifieds/rentals/Acreage-For-Rent

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Thank you very much. I know I won't be able to secure a rental this far out, but I wanted to see what the market offered.
Flag Fri May 11, 2012
Hello! Please feel free to call me this morning at 405-209-4737. I will assist you in obtaining a home that fits your needs. There are a LOT of options within your stated commute distance. What time may I expect to hear from you today? Rental properties in your stated price range are moving quickly.
Thank you for offer, but we are still 6 months from transferring. I can't expect a homeowner to secure the rental this far in advance. I will stay in touch and contact you when we are in a more reasonable window. At this point I am just feeling out the rental market. Thanks again
Flag Fri May 11, 2012