Rentals in Paramus>Question Details

jordan1616, Renter in Paramus, NJ

Townhouses near Paramus, Hillsdale, Montvale?

Asked by jordan1616, Paramus, NJ Mon Jun 17, 2013

Looking for a townhouse at or below $3400 that is available to move in on July 1st or sooner. Would like to be close to Garden State Parkway. Just put in an offer for one, but I was a day too late. Please let me know if you know of something new, I have searched this site all I can on June 16th 2013.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Paramus

Answers

3
The best way to ensure that you find something quickly is to work with a real estate agent. Listings that you find on Trulia or other real estate websites might not show up on the actual day of their listing. Please contact me directly - I would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Hello Jordan,
Depending on your exact criteria, finding something shouldn't be a problem.
If you aren't already working with a Realtor, give me a call and we can arrange for you to see some places at your convenience.

Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061
Hi Jordan,

Send me an email with your contact info & a "wish-list" & I'll Let you know if there's anything matching your parameters. (BMorgenweck@gmail.com)

Keep in mind, not all available properties are on the big aggregator / portal sites. Agents have access to more properties & most often, the data is updated more often.

Enjoy your evening,
Brian