Rentals in 33312>Question Details

Reagansymone, Renter in Kissimmee, FL

Townhouses in Fort Lauderdale area?

Asked by Reagansymone, Kissimmee, FL Fri Feb 7, 2014

I'm looking for affordable townhouses in the Fort Lauderdale area. Something with a little fenced in area for each unit. Can anyone provide me with names of townhome communities? Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33312

Answers

3
if u need help in finding a townhome in fort lauderdale call me in office 954 236-7009 sharon k. welker and i will help you find one. thxs
I would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me, my name is Lauren Rosenfield and I'm a realtor. My numbers 561-317-5249. I'm also extremely knowledgeable in the area that you are interested in looking. I hope to hear from you soon thanks,

Lauren Rosenfield
561-317-5249
I'd be happy to help you find a townhouse in the Fort Lauderdale area. There are several townhouse communities in and around the Fort Lauderdale area; please email me at alangrantrealty@gmail.com with whatever info you can give on the specific area within Fort Lauderdale that you are interested in and I will send you townhomes that are currently available.