Rentals in Brentwood>Question Details

tatumll, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

To whom do I speak about renting this property? Is this listed correctly- $1200 a month?

Asked by tatumll, Los Angeles, CA Fri Nov 23, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3101722182-12160-La-Casa-Ln-Los-Angel… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101722182-12160-La-Casa-Ln-Los…

Answers

5
for a one bedroom yes. a studio is 1000$ but its all utilities included. you're gonna want to get a parking spot for 100$ trust me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
According to the MLS, this property at 12160 La Casa Lane is for rent for $8250 a month in Brentwood. Please call me at 818-730-8635 or e-mail me at rholcwl@pacbell.net so we can talk about the rent you are looking to pay monthly.
Clint Lohr, Keller Williams World Media Center--Burbank.
I am the lady to whom you just explained scams.
I am currently living in a guest house in Beverly Hills for $1600 per month utilities included and furnished. I moved here two years ago and have left all of my furntilure in Atlanta until I find the right place to move to bring them here. I have one of two options available. I would like to keep living in a guest house arrangement that furnished (with more space- mine is currently 350sq ft) only bigger with everything paid and furnished. Option two, is to find a rental home ( I am absolutely opposed to apartment living) that will fit my things from ATL )minimum of two bedrooms. As far as area, nothing in the Valley, Santa Monica, Venice. I like West Hollywood going West and all the way down to Redondo Beach (which is where my office is). No horrible interiors like those old cabinets and bathrooms. I am content where I am and not in a rush per se, but I would like to make a change so I can invite my family from the South to visi
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012
It's really unfortunate there are so many scams.
Your best bet is to go through a Realtor.
I'd be happy to help you in your search.
Please contact me directly Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
Susan Bo'ur
Realtor/ Coldwell Banker
Thank you Susan. I will shoot you an email now with info about my needs. Thanks so much for your offer and time,

Lauren
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012
This is absolutely fraud, happens all the time with the internet and listing homes for rent. Homes in this area rent for approximately $7-10,000 a month. I just flagged it as fraud. An easy way to tell is by the low price and the phone number is in 510 area code, no where near Los Angeles.
Thank you so much for clarifying. I didn't know that Trulia had scammers and since it came from what looked like your company, I just had to inquire. I didn't catch onto the phone number thing either. Can I assume right now I am speaking with someone at Trulia since you're pointing out the fraud because it came from the exact same address that posts honest listing? Thank you so very much for your time and explanation. Ugh, that's quite disappointing as I was already decorating in my mind. Silly and I'm embarrassed. I figured it was a typo, not a scam. Thank you again and be well,

Lauren
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012
Honestly. If you see something like this you have got to know it's a scam. This is a $8500 a month listing. There are simply crooks out there.
Web Reference: http://www.homejane.com