Rentals in Flamingo / Lummus>Question Details

Suzanne Gala…, Renter in Pompano Beach, FL

This is so overpriced! 1 room w/a wall heater? For this price, there should be much more sq ft, a W/D, Cent H/A. What makes this tiny apt worth it?

Asked by Suzanne Galanis, Pompano Beach, FL Mon Sep 2, 2013

Answers

5
Jose Guzman C’s answer
Dear Suzanne,

Prices depend on the location. For $1300 you can find a single home for rent with a huge garden in Homestead or a tiny studio in South Beach. Good luck.

http://www.MiamiApartmentsAndHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
What are you looking for Suzanne? I can look for the kind of property and the price range you want, and it's totally free for you. Call me to 786.355.1449, now and lets start looking.
Thank you. I will contact you when I return from my vacation. I am looking for a home; apartment, condo or house that is in a safe and pretty area. I do not want to be more than 3-5 miles from ocean. If it is an apartment, I prefer it to be at least 1100 + sq ft, W/D, patio or fenced yard, lots of windows, on the newer side (2000's) with either a garden or ocean view(not parking lot). I will pay up to 1300 per month, but would like to pay less. 1-3 bdrm, with C/A/H. I want to rent until I know which area I want to buy in. Considering Miami and/or Ft Lauderdale areas. Thanks so much.

Suzanne
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
Owners/Agents can price properties for whatever they want. Positive thoughts :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
That is so true Michael. Thank you for sharing.
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 3, 2013
Ok, Suzanne, if you want it, send yoour email and phone number and I'll be glad to show you the best properties we can get for you. Thanks.