Rentals in Kissimmee>Question Details

marlene.caba…, Renter in Astoria, Queens, NY

Thinking of moving to Florida in March 2013. Maybe to Orlando or Kissimmee. Looking for a 4 bedroom rental house. No more than $1000 / monthly.

Asked by marlene.caballero1, Astoria, Queens, NY Tue Sep 11, 2012

It's 5 of us and I'm a Family Daycare Provider in New York and was thinking of having a Home Daycare in this home.

Answers

2
Wish you well in your plan move to Florida. My best suggestion is that you look a few month before you plan to move as the inventory will be more current information for you. There are some good areas in both locations.
If I can assist you please let me know.
Sounds like a great plan. Would the Realtor have a problem renting to a person that wants to run a Licensed Daycare from the rental home? I would have renters and liability insurance for the Daycare and home.
Flag Tue Sep 11, 2012
Perhaps you should look here first > Florida rules and regulations for opening a daycare:

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs/childcare/laws.shtml
As I read. It would be fine I would just have to follow the regulations. Would the Realtor have a problem renting to a person that wants to run a Licensed Daycare from the rental home ?
Flag Tue Sep 11, 2012