Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

Theresa Yanni, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

Thinking about moving to Huntington Beach, CA. Is there an agencies that will personally take me around to find the right apt for me?

Asked by Theresa Yanni, Huntington Beach, CA Fri May 20, 2011

Answers

7
Sammer Mudawar’s answer
You have two main choices: 1. You can try and find a property on you own through craigslist or a similar forum, or: 2: use a licensed REALTOR to help you find a property through the MLS. In either scenario it shouldn't cost you any money out of pocket, however with option 2 you will be represented by a licensed REALTOR. Be careful of many misleading companies/agencies that will claim to help you find a property for rent by paying an upfront fee.

Sammer Mudawar
Broker
RE/MAX Prestige
714.660.4008
Smudawar@remax.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 20, 2011
Many properties are not listed through any Realtor MLS system. Some landlords and/or property managers only advertise rentals in local newspapers, on craigslist or rental property websites. Others just put out for-rent signs. I will be happy to give you a free ListingBook account that will give you access to the same real estate information Realtors have regarding listed rental properties. We can go over your specific criteria in-person, by phone or email. Afterwards, I would be happy to give you a free tour of the areas that best match your specific criteria and help you determine the best methods for your home search. The Louison Team provides many relocation services. For more information on Huntington Beach, check out our Surf City Lifestyles website.
Web Reference: http://surfcitykahuna.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011
My office has a listing at 8234-8262 Atlanta Ave. in HB with one and two bedrooms from $1025-1500. Units include parking or garages, laundry facilities, barbecue area, patio and pool. You can call Mike at (562) 621-1223 and tell him Barbara gave you the address for this property and he can set it up for you to see if you like the building.

Any other questions, feel free to give me a call at 714-296-7270.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker, e-Pro(R), SRES(R)
DRE Lic#797560
L B Brokerage
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
Servicing Long Beach & Neighboring Beach Communities for 30+ years
Hi Theresa,

The cheapest one bedroom I see is $1,150 and they go up in price depending on size, location and condition. If you would like me to send you the listings that are available please feel free to call me or text me at 949-315-9326 or visit my website at homesalesorangecounty.com to search on your own.
I have 2 condos right on the water at $1850 and $2400......if you go a little inland, there are two at $1150.
Not sure. What is the going rate for a 1bedroom by the beach?
What price range are you considering?