Rentals in Hayward>Question Details

Nancy Raffo, Real Estate Pro in Castro Valley, CA

There is rental on 3215 d street that is posted by mistake...I want this add taken off...my clients are really upset...I never posted this add...

Asked by Nancy Raffo, Castro Valley, CA Fri Oct 19, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Hayward

Answers

5
It's been taken down.

.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Nancy - this is a blatant fraudulent posting - notify trulia immediately & let your clients know this is happening frequently.
Nancy - it wasn't posted by mistake - this is a scam. Trulia did not post it, but it's been reported and it will be removed by Trulia. Tell your sellers this happens all the time - it has nothing to do with Trulia. Whenever you see anything like this, report it directly to Trulia from the actual posting.
Hi Nancy,

Use the link below that John provided and go to the site. Next, click on the "Claim this listing »" link right under the pictures and see if you can claim and then delete the Ad.

-Steve
Nancy,

Below is the link for the Trulia.com offering that house for rent for $800. This is a fraudulent ad designed to scam gullible renters who pursue a rental house which is clearly being offered for far less than it should be if it was really for rent.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3098741402-3215-D-St-Hayward-CA-94541

Contact Trulia.com at helpcenter@trulia.com and tell them of the problem and supply the link.