Rentals in Aurora>Question Details

Clarkwally, Other/Just Looking in California

The owner of a 32 unit apartment complex,that i manage, wants to sell me this property. He is willing to put up the down payment, co-sign or

Asked by Clarkwally, California Sun Feb 5, 2012

whatever it takes.
Please help clarkwally@gmail.com

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Aurora

Answers

6
It may be a good opportunity for you.

However, I recommend that you seek representation in the transaction -- either from a local REALTOR® experienced in multi-unit transactions and ROI analysis or a real estate attorney with those qualifications.

Both should recommend that you get a fair market value appraisal and go the extra steps to protect you in the process. Don't try to go it alone. You could end up with the short end of the stick, so to speak.

Kimberly Barton, REALTOR®
CRIS, AHWD, Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Adviser
Champion Realty, Inc.
410.224.0645 Direct
KimberlyBarton@ChampionRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012

I specialize in income properties such as apartment buildings. I definitely recommend working with not only an experienced agent but you also need a lender that understands how to analyze the financials of the property. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss the deal and see if we can make it a win win deal.

Michael Le
Broker
Distinct Realty Michael Le & Assoc LLC
303-356-8282
Web Reference: http://www.distinctrlty.com
It could be a great opportunity. However there are many items to condsider prior to making a decision.
Joe and I are experienced and would be interested in helping you make an informed decision.
Lynn and Joe Schnurr
Keller Williams Realty, Southlands
303 898 1007
joe-lynnschnurr@comcast.net
Clark, you must know commercial real estate experts in your area, call two or three of them up and ask them for advice.
Sounds like you have a great opportunity to own and manage a property with which you are familiar. What is your question?
Hi Clark,

I'd love to help you out and give you my thoughts - give me a call to discuss

Chris Eisenhard
303-349-5035
Coldwell Banker