Rentals in Boca Raton>Question Details

theresaderry1, Renter in Deerfield Beach, FL

The house I've been renting for 10 years(with husband and 2 sons) was sold-we have 30 days-credit not good,our sons credit is however. Jobs are stable

Asked by theresaderry1, Deerfield Beach, FL Wed Sep 11, 2013

Are there ANY rental comm. in boca that will take us-or any one know of a DECENT landlord that would? Need 3/2 CLEAN, good neighborhood ,near 95 or east-must take 2 cats-too much to ask? hope not

Answers

9
Price Range? Gated,? Single story.? Time frame?
Think I believe I replied to your answers and did not get a response so I'm moving on Thanks or no thanks
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
HI, I'm Theresa and I liked your photo so this is where I go. I would like to stay, at most, 1500-please don't laugh. Does not need to be gated. I would like a 2 story, w/d in unit or at least hook-ups. I believe I have 30 days. I have not talked to new owners and they want in soon to make renovations-so I've been told.(By my ex-landlords realtor). Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you. PS What do you charge? Theresa Derry
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
Theresa,

Wouldn't you rather have the security of OWNING your own home? There are lenders out there that may be able to get you a mortgage with a score as low as 580. Maybe the home can be in your son's name. Why not explore the option of owning, first? Make renting your fall back option.
I have helped many people like yourselves, who thought they couldn't own, and were pleasantly surprised to find out that they could.
Give me a call. Who knows! 561-465-3599

I work for Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
2301 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
would love to, Lewis, but I would need a bit more money than I have right now. Sorry. Theresa
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
There is hope. What is the price range? Gated community? Hoa fee?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
The one question nobody has asked you yet is whats your price range? You'll probably have to look at single family homes as condos and rental complexes can be more stringent on your credit and the pet situation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi, Theresa,
Please call me (k561)827-6789 or email me Julier6789@gtmail.com. Se all rentals at: http://www.buy-sell-rent-Florida.com.
Your go-to Boca area rental expert
Julie Rosenthal, Broker
Property Brokers International;
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Not too much to ask. Please call me so I can email you some options.

Lilia Biberman, P.A.
Coldwell Banker
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi Theresa,

You don't say much about your credit other than it's not good. Do you know your score? That's the first thing you should do when looking for a rental. There are many sites where you can go online and get your score. I know that at http://www.creditkarma.com you can obtain a free credit score.

There are some landlords and associations more flexible than others, it's just a matter of finding the right place and knowing your scores.

Another aspect to take into account is that if your credit score is too low you might be able to offer more security, that is, if the landlord is asking for first, last and one month security, you might want to offer 2-3 months security instead of one.

Call me at 954-856-3156 if you need help finding a rental property.

Nitza Ramos
East Coast Realty
Direct: 954-856-3156
E-mail: ask4nitza@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Dear Theresaderry1
Feel free to contact my office and we will be able to help you find what you are looking for.

CRS,GRI,CDPE,CIAS,TRC
RE/MAX Realty Pros
1906 Clint Moore Rd #6 Boca Raton,FL 33496
T: 561-756-8047 | F: 561-756-8075
AJZAKI@REMAX.net
http://www.bocaratonrealestatemarket.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Theresa,

There are many first time buyer programs out there. You may be able to qualify with NO money down. Possibly grant money. Why not sit down with me for 1 hour at my office and we will see it we can do anything for you and your family. It's completely free, no obligation, no pressure.