Rentals in Edgerton>Question Details

Veronica, Renter in Forest Hills, NY

Thanks for response. I'm looking to get info on the average rent cost in the three areas and which one of them is closest to the university? (UR)

Asked by Veronica, Forest Hills, NY Thu Nov 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Edgerton

Answers

2
Cindy Blair’s answer
The closest to the UofR, and most convenient are all of the apartment complexes off of Elmwood Avenue about a mile down the road which the UofR bus runs.
What you haven't expressed is what type of apartment you are looking for; an apartment complex, an apartment in a multi family home, number of beds/baths, central air, laundry on the premises etc.
Utilities included. All of these factors into what will be best for you. Price range?
The UofR has a housing website.
Cindy
Thanks, I m looking for a one bed room actually, 1 bed, 1 bath, and kitchen. Its only for a single occupant. Utilities included, on site laundry is preferred but not required.
An apt complex is fine but would prefer a multi family home. (its more quite hopefully) Im not sure about U of R housing because I'd like to closer to campus rather than on campus.
Flag Thu Nov 28, 2013
Use the "Rent" tab above to find an average.
Thanks!
Flag Thu Nov 28, 2013