Rentals in Fort Myers>Question Details

marleycapone…, Renter in Fort Myers, FL

Thank you all for your answers-I will be relocating from Michigan to Ft.Myers-near the airport.My husband and I are looking to rent with our 2 small

Asked by marleycaponesmom, Fort Myers, FL Wed Jan 9, 2013

dogs.Now I'm a little leary about Lehigh since there are no street lights and I will be working afternoons.We would like something close to shopping and dining and walking with our dogs and feel safe. TIA ~Lori

I think you would like Sandalwood in Fort Myers, It is a gated community with a community pool. There is a community park (Rutenburg) within walking distance with tennis courts, baseball fields, and a playground for the kids. They allow small dogs. Most of the units are 2Br/2Ba and come with 1 car port with extra parking for your guest. It is located in the center of town. There is tons of shops and restaurants that you can walk to, and yes all the streets are lit up at night. It is located 20 min from the airport, 20 min from Sanibel Island and Fort Myers beach, 20 Minutes from downtown Fort Myers, and 5 minutes from downtown Cape Coral. I hope I did not scare you with my 1st post. I am a straight shooter and am not afraid of calling a spade a spade. If I can offer you any more info please don't hesitate to contact me.

When will you be needing the rental? I have a couple really nice newer homes in Fort Myers my investors have coming available. You can email me at for details.