Rentals in Temecula>Question Details

J_duffle, Home Buyer in Temecula, CA

Temecula rental needed June 1st

Asked by J_duffle, Temecula, CA Mon Feb 11, 2013

My family is moving to Temecula in June and we are looking for a 4 bedroom with an office or a 5 bedroom. I know June is awhile away, but if you know of any upcoming properties please let me know! we are looking to pay no more than $2100.00
Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Temecula

Answers

4
Keep in touch with me. We sometimes know in advance of what we have available. We are also adding 1 to 2 properties per week.
Hi J,

There is one 5 bedroom home listed now in the Local MLS for $2000/month. Here is the description....

"beautiful 3200 Sq. Ft home with 5 bedrooms located in the Wolf Creek Creek community which has a community pool, parks and play areas. Large kitchen with granite countertops. Huge master suite with walk-in closets. Large family room with a fireplace. 3 car garage."

There are 27 other homes that are 4 bedroom, listed under your budget of $2100. Good rentals are a hot commodity these days.

Your smart to be looking now, I would be happy to help. Feel free to call me and I'll send you a list of homes to look through.

Thanks for using Trulia.
Ricki
Hi J_duffle,

If you would like, I can set you up in the MLS to receive rental listings that meet your search criteria. Just email me (shanna@realtybysr.com) and I can get you set up. Include minimum number of bathrooms and minimum square footage.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com