Rentals in Montauk>Question Details

Erik, Renter in Montauk, NY

Teacher looking for a Summer Rental in or around Montauk, MD-LD. Day and night jobs during season, just looking for a place to sleep!

Asked by Erik, Montauk, NY Tue Mar 12, 2013

Quiet, respectful, and good spirited! Surf lessons by day, Waiter by night. Any potential rooms, or even two bedroom rentals that anyone knows of would be greatly appreciated!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Montauk

Answers

4
I'm Irene from Keller Williams Realty Homes & Estates. Our office has a specialist in that area that can help you. His name is Robert Canberg and his direct line is (631) 816 0998. He will be happy to assist you in your search.

Have a great day!

Irene M Renna

Keller Williams Realty Homes & Estates

400 Town Line rd suite 145

Hauppauge NY 11788

Business 631 352 3210

Cell 631 291 2180

Office 631 675 0770

Irene.Renna@Gmail.com

Providing Outstanding Service to BOTH Buyers & Sellers
http://www.IreneSellsHouses.com
Hi Erik,
Were you able to find anything? I'm looking as well.. maybe we could share an apartment?
Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
Erik,

I am not sure why this is happening, but your post has now arrived in my Inbox more than 1/2 dozen times.

Please do not continue to post it or reclick on it....if you are not receiving a response it might be because there is none....yet.

We may have a potential solution for you:

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com