Rentals in Sunny Isles Beach>Question Details

Rafael Albo,…, Real Estate Pro in AVENTURA, FL

THE ABOVE LISTING (A1808173) IS MY OWN LISTING. HOWEVER, IT IS POSTED FOR A PERSON CALLED FERNANDO J. BRANCA FROM YAFFE REALTY. CAN YOU HELP?

Asked by Rafael Albo, P.A., AVENTURA, FL Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

5
if it says that "Fernando" is the listing agent, then something is wrong....

http://www.MiamiApartmentsAndHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hey Guys !! don't worry, the answer is very simple, YOUR LISTING ON THE MLS IS OK TO ADVERTISE YES! Thank you, and have a nice weekend.
yes in trulia, each agent that pays for service will show up on a search randomly even though it is your listing. This is how the web site generates leads for the associates.

I hope this helps.

Jorge
Hi Rafael,
I had exactly the same happened to one of my listing...Looks like other realtors/ agents can do that on Trulia,.There is a special place there Where you can go and CLAIM it to be YOUR listing...Without that anyone can post and advertise it as their own.
Hope it helps
Larisa Kontur
I'm guessing you fixed it as the property that matches that MLS number states you are the listing agent. :)