Rentals in Denton>Question Details

conniealex57, Home Owner in Denton, TX

Son will be looking for apartment or house. Can we co-sign or get in our name. He is a senior at UNT. Need asap 1000.00 range. Two bedroom , two bath.

Asked by conniealex57, Denton, TX Fri May 10, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Denton

Help the community by answering this question:


Absolutely - lease can be in your name (s) in most cases and/or for sure add you as a guarantor - happens all the time as most college students don't have credit to qualify them directly.

I don't have any in that price range right now. Contact / call them at 940-243-7368. One of the largest property management firms in town with over 1,000 rental units and they are accustomed to dealing with college students. I am sure you will find something there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 10, 2013
Houses will probably be tough, but apartments will probably work.
Most should allow guarantors depending on your financial situation.

We can send you apartment list and you can check availability and guarantor situation with them directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 10, 2013
Thank you. Our credit is fine. We hope to be in Denton Memorial weekend,
Flag Fri May 10, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Denton County > Denton > Rentals in Denton > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer