Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

djwilson02, Renter in Woodland Oaks, Houston...

Son lives in Conroe; Im retiring from teaching in June 2014; need an agent to assist me in finding an apartment in Woodlands.

Asked by djwilson02, Woodland Oaks, Houston, TX Sat Oct 12, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
Hello djwilson02:
How exciting that you are able to retire from such a great career. Congratulation and thank you for teaching all those that have learned from you over the years. I would be delighted to provide the services you need and require in finding the perfect apartment in the location that is right for you and your needs. You can reach me at Claypool@ClaypoolAcquisitions.com or 713-726-6801.
Sincerely
Clay Pool
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
I specialize in The Woodlands, Spring & Conroe. I'm highly skilled in negotiations & extremely motivated. I can help you find what you're looking for. Please call or email me and I will help with all your relocation needs. rosemarie@interohouston.com
832-445-8243
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
I specialize in Conroe, The Woodlands, and Spring. Please contact me tammy@woodlandsareaproperties.com or 713-452-9153, and I will be glad to assist you.
I am a hungry agent in June ready to assist you in your apartment search in the Woodlands. I can help you relocate by June 2014.