Rentals in McKinley Park>Question Details

Ariel Randall, Renter in Chicago, IL

So i'm looking for a 2 bed room apt for 700 a month that allows pets. have until 08/1 thank you.

Asked by Ariel Randall, Chicago, IL Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

7
Where do you want to live?

2 Bedrooms at < $700/mo and Pets, may be a bit hard to find.
Connect with a good Agent in your areas of interest and let him or her assist you in finding the right
property for you.... Commit to one agent he or she will not show you properties where pets are not allowed, but careful you must let the Realtor know what kind of pet as sometimes there are weight limits or number of pets allowed and sometimes they allow cats but no dogs.....

Good Luck to you
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and North Shore Expert
move to Peoria or a small town outside of Chicago
I would get a good leasing agent in your area. This is free to you. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
Please email me your email address abd I can send you a free list of apts in that area .
ArielRandall13@yahoo.com
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hi Ariel,

I can help you with your search. $700 is a tight budget for a two bedroom in McKinley Park, but it can work. The number, type and size of the pets can make a difference to potential landlords.

Give me a call and we can discuss your situation and goalC

Click the link below to view a map of the McKinley Park rentals. You can also change the map size and the rentals in Bridgeport and Pilsen will show up on the map.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Laurie Hellmer
Real People Realty
(312) 342-6988
http://www.McKinleyParkChicagoRealEstate.com
I would be more than happy to assist you, I have a 2 BR apt that allows some pets, available immediately. Contact me if you're interested.
Pamela D. Boone
Exception Realty, Inc.
773-854-2638