Rentals in Skokie>Question Details

Chel, Renter in Chicago, IL

So hard to find an apartment who would take 2 big dogs. Found one by niles center rd and searle pkwy.Anybody knows if this is a safe neighborhood ?

Asked by Chel, Chicago, IL Sun Sep 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Skokie

Answers

2
Chel,
I have a great rental program that is just rolling out now.
It's great if you are looking for a rent to own, or just to rent.

If you are looking for a rent to own it allows you to have ultimate flexibility in terms, while at the same time it opens you up to both sides of the market. You can look for homes that are on the market to rent as well as homes that are up for sale

If you are looking simply to just rent, it allows you to look at homes that are also for sale.
This opens you up to a whole new marketplace, where the standards may be a bit higher then looking at homes that are simply just for rent.

Here are some benefits of the program

* You can purchase anytime in the first 5 years of renting the home
* There is no up front option fee
* If you choose not to purchase, there are no penalty fees
* Purchase price is determined upfront. You will always know what the house will cost to buy at anytime.
* Home will be remodeled.
* Broaden you're search to other property types that may be on the market for rent as well as for sale.

Please contact me for more details.

This is an exciting new program. Be one of the first in the area to take advantage of it.

P.S.
Rover is welcome at these properties too!

Arlyn Tratt
Coldwell Banker Residential
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
I live around the neighborhood and never had a problem. I suggest that you drive around and observe during the day and at night.