Rentals in Temecula>Question Details

Kimberly Raz…, Renter in Temecula, CA

Smaller homes in Temecula?

Asked by Kimberly Razon, Temecula, CA Sat Jun 9, 2012

I've been having little luck finding a 2-bd. home in the Temecula area. My husband is soon getting out of the military and we're looking to rent a small home for a year or so before we decide to buy. We would like to stay away from apartments (but are open to condos) and we would really like to have a yard. Anything larger than a 2-bd. would be silly for us at this point. Are there any smaller homes available or are most in the area newer and larger? Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Temecula

Hello. First I would like to thank you and your husband for your service to this country. I appreciate both of your sacrifices for me and my family.

The agents that respond are correct, but I would like to add one more recommendation. The Arborteum community offers 2 bedroom condos near the Temecula Murrieta border off of Margarita Rd. This community is near the heralded Harveston development and is close to everything you will need when you move to town. It is right off Margarita which connects to all of the major streets in Temecula starting at Murrieta Hot Springs and crossing Winchester, Rancho California Rd, Pauba Rd and the hwy 79 Pechanga Pkwy. It is located near the mall and all of the grocery stores as well.

The units are quiet, cozy and clean and each have either the choice of a small yard or patio. Some of the units are two stories, with garages and give you the right amount of space you need to enjoy retirement.

If you would like to take a look at one of these units or others like it I would love to show them to you. I am local to Murrieta, with an office in Murrieta and Menifee.

Have a great day and congratulations on stepping into your new phase of life.

Michael Davis Jr.
License #01804842
Yes, we are willing to look at Murrieta! Thanks - I will email you!
There are a good number of 2-3 bedroom single family homes for rent in Temecula right now, ranging from $1200 per month and up. Even more available if you are willing to consider Murrieta. I am an agent & would be happy to send you current rental listings from the area. My email address is if you would like a list sent to you, just let me know.
Thanks! I figured it might be difficult to find one. We may just go for a three-bedroom, though it seems like a waste at the moment.
There are only 3 neighborhoods that I can think of that have 2 bedroom houses. Temeku Hills, Paloma del sol and Roripaugh Hills. Even then the builder did not build many of the floorplan. The condo options just have patios, not really ysrds. Good luck.
Renters are finding it tougher to locate those that are available. I have a handful of property managers I can send you to. Email me at and I'll pass them along to you. Good luck