Rentals in Lancaster>Question Details

Tyson Snader, Renter in Lancaster, PA

Small family w/ 11 month old baby and 8 year old dog looking to find a nice clean place to live in Lancaster City (preferably). Bgt is $950, 2 bdrms

Asked by Tyson Snader, Lancaster, PA Tue Sep 11, 2012

My name is Tyson. My fiance, 10 month old son and I are moving back to Lancaster at the end of the month from Maryland. We're PA natives. I've accepted a job at a non-profit back in Lancaster and we are trying to find a home by 9/21!

We can provide excellent rental references and do have a wonderful 8 year old dog. We love a nice clean home and taking care of where we live.

Our biggest obstacle is finding a friendly place to live that will accept a dog. I have absolutely no problem putting down an additional deposit for her and allowing the landlord to meet and "interview" the dog. We need to move in less than two weeks. Help! :)

Thank you!

Answers

1
Hello, send your contact info to Tamer@LancasterSold.com , I may be able to help.