Rentals in Cobble Hill>Question Details

Aaron, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Single professional looking for Studios/ 1bed Oct, 2013 move in.

Asked by Aaron, Brooklyn, NY Sun Mar 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3093556357-Apartment-Brooklyn-N…

Answers

3
Hi Aaron,

Definitely agree with Alison that you should check back closer to October. However, I have clients that I work with months in advance of their move in date. It's usually just to see in person the properties that are available in their price range in the neighborhoods they want. Pictures tell a lot but it's always good to see properties in person. We try to arrange it so we start previewing the apartments in the neighborhoods just to see what's out there, then by the time they are ready to actively look to sign a lease, we know exactly which neighborhoods/buildings etc to look at.

Ryan McNeil
Hi Aaron,

You may want to check back closer to OCT. as a lot may change between now and then.

Ali, Community Manager
Thank you for your inquiry! We can definitely help you! I have a 1 bedroom Impeccable condition for only $ 1,000.00 a month includes EVERYTHING (Water, Heat, Electric & more) Our Exclusive! Hurry it will not last! Please call me at the office @ 1-718-875-8899 so we can schedule an appointment ASAP. Otherwise I will get back to you as soon as possible!

For more listing visit:
http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com,
Member of 2 MLS (Brooklyn & Manhattan MLS)
All the Best,
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.

Downtown Brooklyn Office
389 Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn New York 11217
1-718-875-8899

Canarsie Office
9201 Flatlands Avenue
Brooklyn New York 11236
1-718-272-8988