Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Lexdawg_3000, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Single parent moving to San Antonio from MI, need a 4 brm/2 ba rental house, allows cats, will be a new nurse to this area. Any suggestions?

Asked by Lexdawg_3000, San Antonio, TX Sun Feb 24, 2013

Answers

6
Dear Ma'am or Sir,
I have a nice house for rent, 1602 Beauchamp. Its walking distance to a highschool, elementary, and middle school. If you are going to rent, beware of concession in the lease which allow landlords to charge you money if you don't complete the lease in addition to unpaid rent. As for buying a house, be very very careful as the market in SA is different than most places. The last thing I would do is trust a realtor for obvious reasons, but the best realtors are with the USAA movers advantage program. Only Keller williams has them. Good luck..
Mike
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Have helped several nurses moving to San Antonio area and know you will be in good company!
Will you be working at one of our hospitals? Usually try for commute times less than 30 minutes for hospital staff.
Please call/text/email me at your convenience. Nights and weekends are ok.

Norma Tilleman
E-PRO® REALTOR®
Realty Executives - Select Properties
NormaT@realtyexecutives.com
Single Parent myself.

Do you have a position already lined up? You may want to stay close to work OR depending on the age of your children, you may want the school district / school be more of the determining factor on the location.

There is always the price factor as well.

Contact me and I will be happy to be of service to you.

Gregory Touchstone
Keller WIliams Realty
210-660-2834
Good morning

Please contact us so we can get more information to assist you in locating a rental home. We would be happy to assist.

Bill and Julie Schlip
Simmonds Real Estate
http://www.bill-realestate.com
http://www.Facebook.com/TheSchlipTeam
Welcome to the Alamo City. I can help you, but I need some more information, pleae contact me to start the process.
Thanks and Good Luck.
Jose L. Novelo