Rentals in Dunwoody>Question Details

Rnlawanda, Renter in Dunwoody, GA

Single mom of two teenaged daughters relocating for a excellent job offer. Looking for safe, beautiful area in Sandy Springs or Dunwoody area. Help!

Asked by Rnlawanda, Dunwoody, GA Sun Jan 20, 2013

Less than perfect credit, but now will be making money to work towards credit recovery. Looking for nice home in the time being.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dunwoody

Answers

4
So many options, so little time! As a relocation expert in the area for over 15 years, I understand the impending stress of moving with kids! Happy to lend a hand if you need one! jill@heineckandcompany.com :)
Rnlawanda - I have lived in Dunwoody for 30 years, 22 of these in real estate. I can help you . Please call me at 770-633-7576 to discuss in detail.

Ed Francell - Berkshire Hathaway Home Services {formerly Prudential Georgia Realty)
never to LONDON apartments!!!
it s the old Wellesley!!!!
the worst!!
Good Afternoon Rnlawanda,

Congratulations on your relocating to the Atlanta area. My office is bout 7 miles from the areas you've have indicated for your move. Also, I work with 5 excellent Loan Officers that can help you with your credit and Mortgage Loan.

My contact information is on my Profile on Trulia.

I look forward to helping you and your family relocate.

Have a Blessed Day,

Rick Payne