Rentals in 32822>Question Details

nini_50, Renter in Orlando, FL

Short term rental furnished?

Asked by nini_50, Orlando, FL Tue Jun 18, 2013

Hello, we are relocating to Orlando and we are looking for a short term rental close to 32801. We need a furnished place. I will really appreciate if someone can help us. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32822

Answers

3

I have a furnished rental property in East Orlando. Feel free to contact me at heatherj.cobb@yahoo.com for more information.

Mark is correct.

Zip code area 32801 being in the heart of Downtown Orlando, you won't find anything classified as Short Term. Most, if not all areas of Orange County are not zoned for that purpose.
Extended stay hotels are pretty common in and around the Downtown area.

If you want a short term rental outside of Orange County...I would look into a vacation rental, all inclusive and pretty accessible.

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
If you need some help, let me know!
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
Thank you Carol. I will have to start looking outside of Orange County. My husband is starting school and we just need to stay in a short term in order to start looking for a place to buy. Thank you again.
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
The problem you run into in Florida is that leases of under 6 months are considered the same as a hotel stay and are supposed to be taxed accordingly. You are probably better off looking for an extended stay suite hotel. There are plenty of them around.
Thank you Mark, it seems that is the challenge we are facing.
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013