Rentals in Irving>Question Details

Kecia, Home Owner in Alabama

Short-term rental emergency

Asked by Kecia, Alabama Tue Jun 25, 2013

I need a furnished apartment to rent for one month. My house sold quickly but I don't leave the area until the end of July. Where can I get a decent short-term rental in South Irving/Grand Prairie area?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Irving

Help the community by answering this question:


Extended stay hotel is your best option.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
2 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
Hi Kecia,

Congrats on selling your home! You should look into Budget Suites. There is one located off of Hwy 360 and Ave J. They have furnished units. I know you can pay by the week or by the month.

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Cell: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
I would go with Lynn's suggestion. Its the best place to stay that has the amenities of a home or apartment.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Irving > Rentals in Irving > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer