Rentals in Mandarin>Question Details

Younglaquinta, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

Sellers/price reduction

Asked by Younglaquinta, Jacksonville, FL Tue Oct 30, 2012

I have noticed a lot of homes for sale in the Mandarin/St. Johns area that have been on the market for awhile. Are any of those sellers willing to rent their homes? I have also seen a lot of homes in these same areas with rental prices ranging from $2000-$3000 a month that have been sitting on the market for awhile, will these renters be willing to reduce their price down to $1600-$1800 range with a 2 year lease?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mandarin

Answers

2
Hello Again,

I see you have many great questions. May I suggest seeking one Realtor to assist all your inquiries and deliver data pertaining to your rental needs. Many homes may seem overpriced for rentals, but with the distressed market and many homeowners being forced as tenants...Many owners/landlords are in competion with so many other rentals that a reduced lease is highly possible with the right negotiating. I can explain the 1 yr lease legal rule to you, when I here from you hopefully.
I have known sellers that have leased a home they were trying to sell once it was on the market and did not sell.

You can negotiate some on rent but how much is situational I would say.

Give me a call if you need any further help.

Joshua Danley
Prudential Network Realty
904-449-9169
Joshsellsrealestate@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://Www.joshuadanley.com