Active Family, Home Buyer in Northwest, IN

Seeking rental agent who is knowledgable of the greater Palm Beach Gardens area and who has school age children...

Asked by Active Family, Northwest, IN Wed Aug 8, 2012

...and information to impart regarding families and the variety of activities' geographies, an imperative at this stage in our lives. Seeking longer-term relationship during relocation process: rental in the next two weeks, purchase this same time next year. Thank you.

Answers

1
Tom Priester’s answer
Dear Active Family,

My daughter has attended Jupiter schools since elementary school and is now starting her junior year in high school.The absolute best site for detailed information on schools is http://www.greatschools.org. and I highly recommend you visit their site.

If you are looking for a rental in the next two weeks you will need to act quickly. The market is moving very quickly and finding quality rentals is not easy to do. Also keep in mind that many communities are governed by associations who have their own approval process that can take up to 30 days however most can complete the process in a couple weeks.
I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Thank you, Tom. We will give you a call on Monday.
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012