Rentals in Nrth Central>Question Details

Kathy, Other/Just Looking in

Seeking min 2/2 that accepts cats within price range.

Asked by Kathy, Sun Mar 10, 2013

Relocating from 3/3 in TX to redwood shores for oracle and seeking house, townhome or condo that accepts my 2 rescue cats. Seeking reputable and safe areas within my price range. Up to $2400 per mo. with washer/dryer connection in unit.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3107515560-934-Peninsula-Ave-Sa…

Answers

3
Hi Kathy, if you are still looking (this post is a couple of months ago) you may want to seek the help of a property manager. please do call if you want to know of a reputable company
Understand, I have a cat too. Would you be willing or able to purchase a place. I have some ideas that might work and some listings coming on the market that may work for your situation.

I lived in Redwood Shores for about 3 years. Rents are very high right now, especially there. It might be a good move to purchase a place and bite the bullet. More cost effective right now living in CA.

Feel free to contact me and I can go over some options and some possibilities.

Sheryl Alice Bursley
Innovative Realty
(650)619.4272 direct
I'd be happy to help you with your rental serach. Contact me directly so we dicuss your serach and wants a bit more. Cindy Morris, Alain Pinel Realtors, cindy@apr.com (650) 031-2834