Rentals in 94560>Question Details

Gtpubs, Renter in 94560

Seeking 2 bedroom condo /townhome in newpark village newark ca single parent and one child. Any leads appreciated!?

Asked by Gtpubs, 94560 Tue Nov 30, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 94560

Answers

4
As has been mentioned, Craigslist is a good place to look. Caveat: Be very careful. We have seen scams attempted on houses that we have listed for sale which are then found on Craigslist being offered for rent by someone who “had to leave the country unexpectedly”. Yeah…because the law is after them. The supposed owners ask you to send money and they will send keys. I have even seen rental scams on Trulia.com.
If it looks too good to be true…well…you know the rest.
great answer from Brian! I asked my friend hers is rented but i am sure if you check crigs list you will find something.
Web Reference: http://www.craigslist.org
Most people look at "craigslist.org" for properties for rent. Be sure call the owner or agent before sending any money. There are currently a good selections of condos for rent.

Good Luck,
Brian
Hi I have a friend who has a 2 bedroom condo that she rents out in Newpark village I will check to see if she has rented it. Dawn
How safe is that community? im actually considering buying a property there. Please let me know the pros and cons of buying such a property. thanks!
Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012