Rentals in 07042>Question Details

elliot.ratzm…, Renter in Montclair, NJ

Seeking a nice 1 bedroom in Montclair

Asked by elliot.ratzman, Montclair, NJ Mon Jul 9, 2012

Hi, looking to secure 1 bedroom apt in Montclair. I would prefer central air, off street parking, an up to date kitchen. I am open to both mutiple family dwellings, newer midrise building, or a garden apt type of complex. I used to live at 90 Park St and would love to find something similar or in that area.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 07042

Answers

4
Allen McCloud’s answer
Hello Elliot,
It would be my pleasure to help you find an apartment in Montclair, however there are a few details I need to discuss with you. Please contact me @ 201 618-8978 or email me
allen62349@gmail.com. I look forward to working with you.

Regards
Allen McCloud
Hi I'd be happy to show you what's out there. I will send some listings are you available to view tomorrow afternoon or evening. You can reach me directly on my cell 973-494-4057 or les.cecchi@gmail.com or sign up for listing updates on my website smartburbs.com
Please tell me your price range..
Lesley
Hi ,
My Office is in montclair and I would love to assist you in finding your home,but I will need some additional information such as the max price you would love to spend .Please call me or e-mail me so that I may assist you. my e-mail is Ydm@exitplatinumrealty.biz, and phone # 973-746-4777, cewll# 973-449-6900
Yvonne Marshall
Elliot,
There are a few that might meet your needs, the updated kitchen is an easier find than central a/c however you don't mention your price range. Please email me or call me and I'll send you the list! TeamHelene@KW.com or 973-207-9803

Helene