Rentals in Montclair>Question Details

bruno_scar, Renter in Montclair, NJ

Seeking a 2 BD 2 Baths in montclair central area - close to NYC transportation. I payfull broker fees if necessary

Asked by bruno_scar, Montclair, NJ Sat Mar 23, 2013

Answers

9
Bruno, thanks for leaving me a message but your voice mail is not set up so I cannot reply. I tell you what, call me and confirm that we will meet at the office at 4:15 today. 272 Bellevue Ave, Upper Montclair, next to movie theater. Parking in lot across the street, no meter feeding required on Sunday. My phone is on. 973 632-8593 Carl
There are only five places available in your range right now.

a 2br/2ba on Park Street on the second floor of a multifamily. Available immediately for $1750
a 2br/2ba on Harrison Avenue on the first floor available 4/1 for $1850
a small 2br/2ba on Baldwin Street available immediately on Valley Road for $2,100
a real nice one that just came on the market- a 2br/2.5 ba multilevel on the backside of a very nice home with central air available 4/1 for $2,450
a 4br/2ba on Gates Avenue available immediately for $2,500

That's really it. If any of these interest you, do contact me and I'll be happy to go over the procedure.

Sandra Bolcar
RE/MAX VILLAGE SQUARE
Upper Montclair, NJ
201-247-5768
Bruno you have to pick one of the many responders here and contact them. Five of us have posted our answers in response to your question. we all have access to the same choices. Speaking for myself, if you will contact me, I will arrange to meet you at our office, 272 Bellevue Ave, Upper Montclair. I will need to make appointments after a search. Also, I would like to know your situalion: how many people, a credit report will be required of any landlord, so tell me your employment, income, any rental history elsewhere. April 15 is a little over 2 weeks away. Most agents will work hard for a client, but you need to reach out and commit too. Good luck. Carl- Weichert Realtors, 272 Bellevue Ave, Upper Montclair, 973 632-8593.
I have no pets and don't smoke. I would rather have a 2 beds and 2 bathrooms. my price range is preferably up to 2000 but can go a bit higher depending on how renovated the apartment is and what utilities and appliances are available.

I need occupancy by mid April up to may 1st!

can you help? please let me know.
Looks like you've gotten quite a few replies already. I just showed a 2 bedroom, 2 and a half bath small town home for $2450plus utilities available April 1 near town center if that interests you. I think it will go quickly. 973-960-0994
Montclair rentals with at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths are currently on the MLS for $1750-$5000/mo. What is your price range and do you care if it's a multifamily house or in an apartment building? Also, do you own any pets?
They're a few properties available, give me a call.

Blanca Rosario
917-664-0885
Are you referring to a rental? If so, most 2 bedroom/2 bath rentals are in the range of $1400-$1800. Although I must say most 2 bedroom rentals have only 1 bathroom or 1.5 baths. Some condos may have 2 full bathrooms. Depending on how much you want to spend, 2 br/2ba condos can go for a little more if they are really nice inside, possibly larger than an apartment in a multi-family with more closet space and larger master bedroom as a rule. Do you have pets (which reduces down the number of available by about 60%)? When do you need occupancy? May 1st or thereabouts. I can send you what is available right now in your requirements. Keep in mind, if you use a realtor, there is a one month fee unless the landlord is willing to split it or pay the whole thing (rarely). Let me know.

Sandra Bolcar
Broker Associate
RE/MAX VILLAGE SQUARE
Upper Montclair, NJ
201-247-5768
I am an and agent and can help. Please contact me directly for excellent service.Some rentals are listed with landlord sharing the one month fee. In Montclair it is usually tenant paying the fee. Carl - Weichert Realtors. Upper Montclair. 973 632-8593