Rentals in West Chester>Question Details

Kristine Erv…, Renter in Dallas, TX

Seeking Rental in West Chester Area

Asked by Kristine Ervin, Dallas, TX Mon May 14, 2012

Hello. we are seeking a rental property in the West Chester area. Two bedroom, preferably two bath. Townhome/condo/single family home. Up to $2000. Move in date at the end of July or beginning of August. Because we are moving from out of state, we do not the area well at all and have questions regarding the characteristics of surrounding areas. We like the lively dining scene of West Chester but are willing to explore areas that are within a 20-30 minute driving distance to WCU, where I will be working. We would like to avoid towns with a traditional suburbia setting, with chain stores and chain restaurants. Can anyone give us advice on nearby areas that might include independent businesses, farmers markets, and similar characteristics? We very much appreciate your help.

Answers

4
Janet Townsend’s answer
Kristine - you will be able to find something in the area for 2000 month - The town of West Chester is great and very active area due to the university!!! The students keep the town young but it certainly has plenty of charm. the Kennett Square area is also charming and West Chester - if you want to be able to take train into Philly - then the Malvern area could be possible but it is pricey!!! West Chester has your Saturday Farmer's market - also we have within a 15 minute drive a grocery store known as The Fresh Market and a new Whole Food Store plus in town limits Giant and Acme grocery stores. If I can help you in your search, pls feel free to contact me at 610-505-0488 or jat@goprofessional.com - good hunting and you will LOVE this area - 2 hrs to NYC, Washington, Baltimore, sailing on the Chesapeake, snow skiing in the mountains, or to the New Jersey or Delaware/Maryland Beaches -all within two hrs - plenty of great shopping, restaurants plus lots of history and beautiful rolling hills!!! Janet Townsend, RE/MAX Professional
Hello Kristine,

I am a local realtor and can absolutely help you with that if you would like. Please contact me at your convencience.

Christine Casey
Keller Williams
christine_casey@comcast.net
610-715-9973
You need to see the area. Within 30 minutes of West Chester you have fabulous country. You can avoid the suburbia setting. You can also have the more town setting.
Call me at 610 633 6834

Connie Alegranti

Keller Williams Real Estate
There are plenty of opportunities in the West Chester. We average 2-3 rentals per month.

Rob Hughes: Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.
(Associate Broker) (AB065650)
(Hughes Associates) (Realtor since 1987)

Office: 610-225-7400 x7438

Cell# 484-410-9765 (Preferred)

http://WWW.DELVALREALESTATEOFPA.COM

http://WWW.ERICMAYMORTGAGE.COM

"Who's Number 1 Our Clients and Customers"
If you know anyone needing Real Estate or Mortgage Assistance please contact us?