Rentals in Denton>Question Details

keribrouwer, Renter in Denton, TX

Searching for a home for rent in Denton under $900 2 bedroom at least 1,000 sq ft and allows a large dog and yard.

Asked by keribrouwer, Denton, TX Wed Sep 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Denton

Answers

2
A Realtor can provide you with the most current lease properties listed in the mls, there are other sources as well, Rentals.com is one but their listings are not always up to date. I work the Hickory Creek area among others and parts of Lewisville. Mls lists 19 homes at 2 bedroom minimum, 1,000 max price, home, condo, town-home, duplex all included. Call me and I'll email you listings, if your out of my territory we do have agents working the Northern parts of Denton. Another thing I would recommend is gather your most recent paystubs and get a color copy of your drivers license. I usually email the lease application to customers and have them complete it in advance, there is alot of information you have to fill out. Being prepared allows you to submit your ap right away should you find a home you really like. If it's nice, clean and price good chances are others like it to.
Hi keribrouwer,

I recommend searching on Trulia for the specific rental criteria you've mentioned.

To get you started, here are rentals in Denton under $900:

http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Denton,TX/#for_rent/Denton,TX…

From there, you can add more criteria to narrow it down. Once you've got exactly what you want, you can even save the search (orange button in the upper left hand side of the search results page). That way, you'll get emails when new rentals that match your needs become available.

Hope that helps!

--Jena
Trulia's Marketing Team