Rentals in Cuyahoga Falls>Question Details

akgc208, Renter in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Searching for a 3-4 bdrm 1 & 1/2 baths for long-term rental in Cuyahoga Falls. Would appreciate any assistance.?

Asked by akgc208, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Thu Aug 30, 2012

Answers

5
I have brand new homes in Cuyahoga Falls. They will be ready for move-in on October 15, 2012. We will also have another set ready for move-in on March 1, 2013. Lease early and select your flooring and wall colors......Four bedrooms, full basements, 2Car Garages, Fireplace, Decks, some with 31/2 Baths and others with 21/2 Baths.....and much more. We are located in Woodridge School District. Our leases start at 24 Months! You can reach me at Brightee123@aol.com to see one of these homes located on the Corner of Chart and State Road in beautiful Hampton Bluff Development.
What is the rental rate for the one available in March? :)
Flag Fri Nov 16, 2012
What is the rental rate for the one available on 10/15?
Flag Tue Sep 25, 2012
I have brand new homes in Cuyahoga Falls. Most have four bedrooms, full basements, 2Car Garages, Fireplace, Decks, and much more. You can reach me at Brightee123@aol.com to see one of these homes located on the Corner of Chart and State Road in beautiful Hampton Bluff Development.

What is your price range? I would be happy to help you. Would you want a 2 or 3 year lease? Click on my profile for my contact info.