Rentals in 02125>Question Details

Stephany, Renter in 02122

Searching for a 2BR up to $1392 in Greater Boston

Asked by Stephany, 02122 Mon Oct 21, 2013

Hello, we are a family of three searching for a 2-3 bedroom unit in the Greater Boston area (Boston neighborhoods, Cambridge, Somerville). I am a section 8/voucher holder that will pay up to $1392 for a unit. I will also pay first, last, and security.

We are great tenants... reliable, very clean and organized, and we keep to ourselves. Just a nice family looking to move in right away, Nov 1st or Dec 1st.

Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 02125

Answers

6
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
That is a very low rate for Greater Boston. You may need to go a little further out.
Hi Stephanie,
I would love to find your new "home" for you and your family. Please call me when you can I'll get back to immediately.
Beth (508) 397-0001
I am a licensed real estate agent - FYI
The further away from the city you are the easier it will be to find something in your price point. Please be sure to specify to any agent you contact that you are section 8 and who is in your family, children pets etc.
Section 8 is a bit of a specialized things among agents. You will save time by asking about section 8 right away.
Hi Stephanny I can help you out with rental. Please give me a call 781 829 9496 Brian