Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Brian Thornt…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

Searching for Miami (near downtown) furnished apartments for our interns. 3-5 months possibly longer

Asked by Brian Thornton, New York, NY Thu Mar 6, 2014

I have about 10 students from our school in NY who are in need of furnished rooms/apartments with kitchens for about 3-4 months from May to July. They are participating in an internship and would like to be located within 15 minutes of downtown Miami. I am not sure if their budget of $800 per month per person is realistic. I was hoping to find a landlord who has one property/building with several furnished apartments. Any suggestions? Do you have any building owner contacts in Miami who might provide short term housing for 3-5 months? We will continue to get increased volumes of students and interns and are looking to establish a working relationship with select landlords.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

3
Hello Brian,

I just came across this posting this morning... I have a working relationship with a furnished apartment community in Downtown Miami that will be perfect. If some of the students are okay with living together, I will also be able to provide additional resources. Give me a call if you're interested at 305-335-0733.

Thanks and good luck!
Hello Brian, not sure that an agent will be able to assist you with your request as most of our available inventory require a one year commitment. Have you tried different short term rental sites? You may find an owner of several units in a building that may accommodate you. Best wishes and enjoy a safe stay.
Brian give me a call in the morning 786-704-8482. I may can help.