Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Aimee Rodrig…, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

Searching desperately for anything under 1350 that will allow by well-behaved, non aggressive breed 50 lb dog with good references before Feb. 28th

Asked by Aimee Rodrigues, Santa Rosa, CA Thu Jan 16, 2014

Answers

3
Hi, Aimee-

I had just looked for something similar for a client and Pioneer 2000 on Piner Rd. had some availability. A one bedroom is $1199 a month and they require $35 a month "pet rent." They do have some breed restrictions, so be aware of that. Their number is (866) 848-1742.

Amy
You have put the horse before the cart, or better yet, you have put the dog before the house! Everyone thinks THEIR poochy is wonderful, that's why they have them! Landlords have their own poochies and know pets have accidents, shed, scratch doors even under the best of situations! For those who don't yet have pets, I suggest you first ask your friends what it costs per year to feed and pay vet bills for a doggy, and then start putting that money in an account for a downpayment on a house or condo. Then you go buy the doggy after you have the house! If your doggy is a friendly breed, then you might consider a mobile home in a family park which will give you some benefits of home ownership at a low cost. Drop me a line for more info. Best,
Terry Bell, Realtor
CPS Real Estate
Santa Rosa, CA
707-292-5712
http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
TerryinSR@aol.com
BRE#01414808
How true!
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Are looking to rent or purchase? If you have 20% down there are houses you could purchase with that monthly payment.