Rentals in Irving Park>Question Details

rob_greer, Home Owner in 49645

Saw this property a few days ago for rent. Is now off the rental list and only for sale.?

Asked by rob_greer, 49645 Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

11
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you more information on that property
Necesitaria saber la direccion de la casa en chicago para poderte ayudar
I would need an address i can check for you .
Do you know the address of the property?
Rob,

Without additional information it is not possible to answer your question. Your best bet is to work with a leasing agent or real estate broker.
There are several possible scenarios. If you saw it listed online for rent and has disappeared, it could have been rented, or depending where you saw it, it could have been a fake listing that was cloned from the listing for sale. This has become increasingly common, so beware of rental listings with prices that are too good to be true! As others have said, only the listing agent will know the situation for sure, so contact the agent directly since we don't know that address and can't assist with that. Your best bet is to work with an agent to help you find current listings that will best meet your needs. Good luck!
I would ask the agent if they are still interested in renting the property out.
Contact the listing agent. The homeowner may have had it temporarily off the market until the spring market. It could still be option. Or it could have been a scam and was discovered and they were forced to remove it.
Work with a Realtor to have access to accurate information.
Drive by the property and call off the sign to receive the info directly from the source.
Sometimes sellers change their mind.