Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Shelby, Renter in Edmond, OK

Safe, affordable apartments in Edmond/OKC for young professionals.

Asked by Shelby, Edmond, OK Fri Apr 26, 2013

I'm a recent college graduate who is planning on moving to Edmond to teach at Santa Fe. I'm not opposed to living in OKC and commuting, but as a young, single 22 year old I want to be in a safe area where I can meet others around my age. I'm looking to rent apartments, but my teachers salary limits my options to around $500-700. Anyone have any suggestions?

Answers

3
You might try apartmentfinder.com.
There are many rentals in Edmond. You could look around University of Central Oklahoma, it is a commuter school so there are many people of all ages around there. There are many rentals in OKC as well and the commute is very short. If you want to look at a specific location you can click Local Info in the top right to give you information about crime etc. There are many property management companies that cover OKC and its surrounding cities.

I recommend you act quick when you find something, rentals go fast. Good Luck
You will be hard pressed to find anything in Edmond in that price range. Call Kickingbird Apartments, managed by Northstar Properties.

Best of Luck.