Rentals in Center City East>Question Details

Jdflyingdutc…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Resident at UPenn hospital with family need 3 bedroom washer and dryer and off street parking good schools

Asked by Jdflyingdutchman, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jan 3, 2014

Answers

12

Hope you are doing well !!

We can help you out with your search for rental house. We have few list of some rental properties in Philadelphia area( Fishtown,Northern Liberties, Queen Village, Manayunk ,Bella Vistaetc) offering all amenities like garage,a back yard patio, deck, washer & dryer and pet friendly too that I can show you.

But can you please explain in details what your preference such as :Move-in date,Parking,Price Range.

If you are interested please feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Thank & Regards

Premier Access Property Management, Inc.
Phone: 267-273-1702
Email: info@paxmanagement.com
Fax: 267-519-2820
Hi, Our space in society hill is for rent.. or sale!
2 decks, sun room, open concept kitchen, two wood burning fire places...
We are close to McCall. St. Peters, and St. Marys.

Please contact me if you would like more information!
We have a beautiful 3 bd, 3,000 sq ft townhome with 2-car garage that is NEW CONSTRUCTION, with roof-top deck available for rent for $2,750, located in Pennsport. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

How much you can afford for 3 bedroom apartment. Can you afford rental apartment within price range of 2000$ with all amenities such as garage,a back yard patio, deck, washer & dryer and pet friendly too.

If you are interested then give me a call or drop me an e-mail I would be happy to help you .

Phone: 267-273-1702
Email: info@paxmanagement.com
Fax: 267-519-2820
Web Reference: http://www.paxlistings.com/
I am here, happy to help you relocate! Congratulations on your Residency, that is awesome! My son is 2nd year in medical school now, so I know how important it is to get it right and reduce the stressfulness of it all!

I know the city and surrounding suburbs well - lived here my whole life!

Give me a call or drop me an e-mail I would be happy to help you!

Carol Stillwell-Receveur
REALTOR
RE/MAX Advisors
410 Lancaster Avenue
Devon, PA 19333
Office: 610-293-1616
E-mail: CarolR@MyReAdvisor.com
Hi J,

There are many viable options for your family. It's all about your preferences as far as location(commute and lifestyle) , condition and amenities (must haves, dated or newly renovated), and price. If we can talk for a few minutes I can better target a search for your family and help you find what you really want.

Please feel free to call me anytime. Welcome to Philadelphia and Good Luck with your Residency at UPenn. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 255-9640
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street, 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Good Morning, I would like to help you make a good informed decision for you and your family but gee, I have so many questions for you. Are you new to the area? City or burbs, private or public school and the list goes on. I don't want to overwhelm you but these questions need to be answered in order to give you the information you need. My goal is to take away the stress of moving and give you a happy home that equals a happy family.
Please feel free to shoot me a email and much success at Penn.

Kind Regards,
Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
sbreault415@yahoo.com
215-205-9643 - cell
Do they want to live in suburbs, or in Philadelphia city. Bucks Co has great school districts. Is it too far?
Call me so we can find most beneficial location.
Barbara Tomaszewski
Keller Williams Preferred
267-312-2710
Hey, I used to attend Drexel university. I know the area well. I can help you with your search. Check out my profile and see let my recommendations speak for themselves!
P.S. I don't know what your overall situation is, but Pennsylvania offers free online charter school enrollment to anyone and everyone in the state. I've blogged about it here, if you're interested: http://www.kimberlywingfield.com/schools/free-online-charter…
If you're looking for good schools in West Philly, the Penn Alexander catchment (charter school) is likely your best bet for a public option. However, there are a number of great, affordable suburbs within easy train/driving distance of UPenn that have fantastic public schools already in place for all residents, so that's an option as well. I live/specialize in West Philly and its environs, and I'd love to help you out with this! Feel free to call or email me any time, and we can discuss the particulars to get you set up!

Cheers,

Kim Wingfield

Kimberly Wingfield

Real Estate Agent: Keller Williams - Center City Realty
REALTOR® - Member of GPAR
Cell: (267) 530-5641
Office: (215) 627-3500
wingfieldphillyrealestate.com
Jdflyingdutchman,

Where did you want to be, the city or the burbs, price range, dates. Lots of questions in order to help you and get it right.

Please call me at 215-238-9400 or email fred@fredglick.com

Web Reference: http://fredglick.com
Need to be 30 minutes from hospital max, would like $1700 per month or less moving June 21st 2014 need family friendly area could be city or burbs
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014