Helen, Real Estate Pro in 06901

Renting out a 2 bedrooms apartment in Glenbrook Tower

Asked by Helen, 06901 Thu Oct 18, 2012

I tried to rent the 2 bedrooms in Glenbrook, but have to leave for a month long vacation in Europe starting coming Tuesday. Does $1750 rent seem fair. What do I need to do to get an agent to take care of the renting for me while I am gone? How long does it typically take to rent out a place? If the place isn't rented out after I came back from vacation, can I continue renting the place? Or would the contract sign with agent prevent the owner from renting the place out herself? Thanks.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097900037-87-Glenbrook-Rd-Stam…

Answers

4
Hello Helen,
I suggest that you contact the management company of the complex as there may be penalties involved regarding renting out your unit if you have not occupied it for a minimum of two years.
If you have signed an exclusive representation agreement with your agent then you cannot respresent yourself to lease it out until that agreement expires.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Helen, in addition, we can talk about potential property management services as well
Hi Helen,

River Rock Property Management does not offer property management services in your area, however, I would suggest contacting one by searching Trulia's Find a Pro feature. Property managers can offer a lot of valuable services that will ensure you receive the highest possible income for your rental. Good luck, and have fun in Europe.
Hi Helen

For a no obligation consulting, please call 203-280-3838. I would be happy to walk you through the process and work on the structure that would work for everyone.

Thank You

Nick Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
(203) 280 3838