Rentals in Houston>Question Details

stephanier19…, Renter in Houston, TX

Renting in Inner Loop

Asked by stephanier1981, Houston, TX Tue May 8, 2012

I'm looking to rent a house and I've contacted several agents listing properties I'm interested in. Only ONE has followed through with showing a property to me. Most of them don't respond at all and if they do, they never follow through with making an appointment. How am I supposed to do this if no one wants to actually show the property they're listing?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

10
joelocator.com

About a 100% of my business is Inner Loop. Hope you decide to call me. Have a wonderful day.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
Wow, i'm sorry you've had such a bad experience Stephanier. I know moving can be stressful and the last thing you need is a "non-responsive" agent. I apologize for you having to go thru that, I work and live in the inner loop area. If you would like my assistance please feel free to contact me.

Cre Williams
Realtor-Quality Properties
713-539-4447 direct
homesbycrewilliams@gmail.com
Evening,
You did not mention whether you need a home June 1 or 30th. Since you indicated interest in several neighborhoods, you need an agent to set up a Gateway site on HAR which will provide you all the specific on rentals in the subdivisions of interest and daily you will see any changes.

This will give you a very good overview of the available market so there will be no doubt when you absolutely need to commit for a home to meet your time frame. Rentals come and go fast so planning is really necessary. There will be an application fee, security deposit and first month's rent due usually the first day of the month.

Additionally, landlords don't want pet, or only allow very small ones, and would require an additional pet deposit. Also few allow smoking. That said, your search can set out your requirements.

If we can be of assistance, please call or write,

Brenda Peavy, Broker
PV Properties
brenda@pv-properties.com
http://www.har.com/PVProperties
http://www.har.com/BrendaPeavy
281-497-1290
I apologize for the bad experience you have had. If you have not found a realtor yet, please give me a call, we can schedule all the homes you would like to see this weekend and even get a contract written! You could be moving by the next weekend.

Jennifer Grimm-McGinley
Realty Associates
281-794-8732
jennifer@jgmrealtor.net
You are entitled to your own agent who will show you multiple properties. This is a very efficient way to see properties that you're interested in. The agent is compensated by the landlord of the property you decide to lease. I would be happy to assist you as I work the inner loop.

Marianna Cline
Circa Real Estate
713-203-7659
You need to hire a Buyer's Agent to represent you. Schedule one day to look at you favorites and let he/she take care of it for you! The listing agent is representing the seller/homeowner. Feel free to check out mine and my collegues websites to find the person most suited to you!
I want to show them. It's my area. Text me 713 301 4395. Have all day tomorrow available.
Web Reference: http://Har.com/jlindsey
Diane is correct. Use 1 agent to represent you. Our service is free to you. We make a percentage from the owner.
Call me, this is where I work. Keep in mind, I still need to know which ONE?

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
Hey Stephanie,

You should get your own agent. You should not rely on each agent that has the homes listed to show you the property. Your own agent will have your best interest in mind. If you use an agent like myself, I can send you a list and you can tell me which ones you want to see. I will then make appointments for all of them at one time. If you would like for me to send you a list, please contact me. My information is below. I hope to hear from you soon!

Diane Hermis
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dianehermis@yahoo.com